03 February 2009

Hold your horses... the table's coming! Sneak Peek!

Okay so it has been the most ridiculously gorgeous weather here in Los Angeles and I was planning to do the "Frida Kahlo Table Top" for Once Wed this weekend, but there is a storm a brewing and my Garden themed table just will not work indoors. So There has been a delay. It will not be done until the weekend of February 21st. So to keep those ants out of your pants I have taken a few pics of the little lovelys involved and how they are waiting so patiently for their debut. I would do it next weekend but could you imagine going to the flower mart the friday before Valentines... just shoot me. Hence the 2 week delay.

Just in case you having seen the inspiration board it is here. I am super excited to use the basic items that so many brides are limited to at their venues as the base for the design. Round table, white linens, and plain boring dish ware.
Hope this makes you even more curious and excited.


No comments: