05 April 2009

My Family...

Not sure if it is the economy, the sudden explosion of DIY weddings, or maybe it is me? But things have been slow in the invitation front...I have lots of other stuff going on with our photography and my flower design, making May and June very busy and lots of fun. But I can't help to wonder What can I do differently to stay focused, motivated, and inspired right now? Blogging isn't one of them. :) So on a search to find some inspiration and motivation and with the death of my computer last week I have been slowly trying to reorganize what was saved and I found all these images of my family (that I had scanned a while ago) I haven't looked at in a while...

My parents on their wedding day! My most favorite picture....EVER!

My grandmother with my mom as a baby... this picture always makes me feel joy. And gets me excited for the day my husband and I start a family.

My dad doing his dentistry on my brother.
My dad and brother at our old house ( One time I fell out of that door at the top of that barn)

My mom with me on her lap and my 2 sisters. I don't think I was too happy getting my picture taken.. :)

Me with my grandma on halloween.
My mom and her little sis, my Aunt Cindy....
My Grandma, so gorgeous.

My Grandmother again... she was an actress this was her headshot.

3 comments:

Mrs. Cookie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A "cheery" disposition said...

I love old pictures. You grandmother and mother were stunning!

Mollie D said...

What a cool post~