28 October 2008

Olive branch invite.

I just finished this invite for a couple in London getting married in Nigeria. 400 invitations and Directions card. Whew! I am tired! :) The colors are a chartreuse/lime green and a Plum purple. Looks gorgeous!! Once again I made a really quick arrangement for the photos. I first had it in the white globe vase but changed it to my one of many chair springs, in which I use it for all things candles, flowers and wall art. Thought the chair spring looked more "old world" for this invite...





2 comments:

Cat said...

I am in love with these invites!!! Where would I go to try to buy something like this???

Flush Designs said...

PDX BRIDE: These invites are part of my "Just your style" line of invitations on my website. Ordering and pricing can be viewed on my site. You can contact me directly for more questions. :0 Glad you love them!!