24 February 2009

Buenos Dias! Finally the Frida Kahlo inspired table top...Muy Bueno!

I have yet again been asked by the lovely Emily at Once Wed to do another table top for her ever popular table top trends series on her website. Go check out her site with the feature. This one has been a long wait as the past couple of weekends has really been crazy and if not crazy then raining. I wanted a to design a table that really felt inviting just how I think frida's garden would be. I wanted to make sure the table had room for food as a family style event seems a must with this table!!! Oh and the calligraphy is by the lovely Lisa at Pen and ink! So beautiful. Make sure to read about the story behind the cow head in my previous post!
So here it is with out further introduction. The Frida Kahlo table top! enjoy!!! I could post a million pics so if you want to see more let me know I will do a part dos. ;)












5 comments:

Bowen said...

I'm so sad we missed getting to enjoy this table with you two. I LOVE the kumquats and rosemary together! Let's keep that in mind for ours!

Christen Fleming said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christen Fleming said...

What were the different flowers/plants you used for the table?

two brunettes said...

How beautiful!

Flush Designs said...

Kalikiana: It was a mixture of all types, a succulent plant, anemones, ranunculus,small colorful sunflowers, stock, freesia... Oh and some kumquats.
thanks!