25 February 2009

A Priest, A Rabbi, and 2 Doctors walk into a chapel...



To be continued.... The save the date for My great friends Jill and Adam! They are 2 very funny people and this save the date really shows it.
Designed by me! (of course :) ) It is 3 color letterpress with the wine stain (which I love and will be carried through out the whole invitation suite currently under construction) is digitally printed by me but the letterpress is printed ever so beautifully by Spark Letterpress.
It looks so great with the custom labels.
click on the pics so you can really see it big!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is totally cracking me up! I love a bride and groom with a sense of humor...they're the best!

Katie said...

I love those wrap around labels. So pretty!

Erica said...

Where did you get the labels for these save the dates?? I'd love to get something similar for ours. Thanks!