03 February 2009

Golf Tee Boutonniere!! What boy wants to wear a flower anyways....

I just decided to make this!
I thought it would be a cute idea for those that have fiancés that are into golf or those that are getting married at a golf club. I bought them in white and natural and painted some blue. You could paint them any color to match your wedding.
What do you think? Cute? yes or no? I say Heck ya this is supa cute!! No flowers so you can make them in the weeks leading up to your wedding. You get like 50 tees for $4, Hows that for a cheap DIY? Especially after you just spent half your budget on your dress. :)
Here are some more angles of the same.

8 comments:

kin'xp said...

Nice pages!
we like your blogging style and we want to sponsor your blog.
If you want us to link your blog in our site,
subscribe to our site and

1.send us your site/blog address;
2.send us a representative image of your blog (if you have got one);
3.send us a brief description of your site.

we would be honored to sponsor you and subscribe your blog!.

Alternatively (or in addition) we purpose you a link exchange to let our users visit your blog:
put us in your blogroll and we will put you in our blogroll.

"we give voice to you"

ilinkyoursite staff

"I link your site"

Kathryn said...

Brilliant!

Pen and Ink said...

Oh, I LOVE this! What an adorable idea. My cousin had a golf-theme reception at Pinehurst in NC and these would have been spectacular! So cute.

eleanor hope said...

super cute & creative!

Courtney said...

How creative! What a great idea.

I love seeing unique bouts. I have noticed feathers are getting really popular, too. Very cool.

Anonymous said...

I saw this on my wedding photographer's blog from a local wedding. I've decided to do this for my groom and best man... so cute!

Rose@bunchesdirect said...

I think this is such a unique and brilliant idea! It could potentially work with other sports too. My boyfriend and I are hockey fanatics and I've thought about maybe incorporating something hockey into our wedding.

ghartb said...

i think this is FABULOUS! i'm going totally going to borrow your idea!