29 January 2009

NEW WEBSITE IS LIVE!!! YAY YIPPY HORRAY WOO HOO


Flush Designs' (me) new website is done and ready for viewing! I am sure I have a typographical errors somewhere, and I am sure my teacher sister will point it out. :)
Go Now and take a look! I am so excited as now I can constantly add new work so much easier! If I get board of my color scheme I can change it. yay! although I am loving the blue and red.
Drum Roll please.....
Here it is! www.flushdesigns.com
Don't forget to visit our new Photo site www.erinheartscourt.com
I will be listing a promotion soon. Stay Tuned....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The site looks great! I love your work.

Anonymous said...

Hey Court! Love the new site - hope you're doing well. I'll be hitting you up soon for some personalized Frank & Lo cards. Thought you could use a break after the holiday madness!!
xoxox
Lora (Antigua) Banzali

Angie Mae said...

I really (!!) love the new site :)